Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paper Shelter Challenge #52


Hi Everyone!
Thanks to everyone who joined in our last Challenge!
And before I say what the latest challenge is our winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
26 
Timestamp: 2012-02-21 21:24:11 UTC

Congratulations Wendy!

Okies on to the new challenge and it is.....

"Add a Sentiment"

I love seeing Sentiments....mind you I always find it hard to add them!!! rofl

Ok show us your creations!!



As always the stunning prize up for grabs is a gift voucher worth $20 in the Paper Shelter store. If you play without a TPS image you are up for three digis of your choice. You sure don't want to miss out on these fabby prizes, will you?

For my card for this Challenge, I have used one of the new Digis,
"The Most Adorable Panda" (and he is isnt he!!!) Those eyes!!!
I have coloured him with copics.
The sentiment is a "Stampin Up" sentiment, and the Paper is from
Bearly Mine Designs.

Ok I cant wait to see what you all come up with. Dont forget to head
over to the Challenge blog and check out the other DT's amazing creations.

Have a great day
Hugs
Tracey



5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful image!!! love the bright job)) Hugs. Hlora.___

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your colouring and design, the image is so cute.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, great card. Your colouring is superb. Cute image and lovely sentiment,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your card is gorgeous and so cute Traceylove the image.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous, I think this is one of my favourite images those eyes are so big and beautiful, I do love the colours and your design, this is excellent work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...