Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Emerald Faerie Garden - New Challenge


Hello Peoples!!
Well it is time for another challenge at The Emerald Faerie Garden.

First a big thankyou to everyone who entered our
"Be My Valentine" Challenge"
(dont know about you, but I didnt get anything!! lol)

Our First lucky winner is....



33. Tineke-miskosikas















Congratulations!!!

And our 2nd Winner for using an Emerald Faerie is...

3. Debbie stevens

Well done Ladies.

Ok now on to the new Challenge and it is....

"Tag It"


So let's see you make a tag or use a tag on your project some where.
Dont forget to check out the Challenge blog, and
See what the Clever DT girls have created for you.

And dont forget....Have Fun.

Righto, for my tag i have used "The Larakins"
I have coloured them with copics. The paper is from Bearly Mine Designs,
on the Designer Extreme III CD (gosh there are sooooo many
wonderful papers on those CD's!!) I printed this particular
paper out when i was looking for a certain paper for another project, loved
it, wasnt suiting what i wanted then, so I put it aside to use sometime in the future.,
So I decided to team it with brown,
and it all seemed to fall into place. I think the tag turned out
yummy. Hmmmm, my photo isnt toooo crash hot. Oh well. lol

Well thanks for having a looksee
Have a great Day
Hugs
Tracey

*******************

Note - If you are after faeries, I am having a problem with the shop,
so until it is sorted, if you need faeries, email me and i will go from there
Cheers
Tracey




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...