Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge #17


Hey There everyone!

Time for another Challenge at The Emerald Faerie Garden.

Before I start to ramble on, I would like to say a BIG THANKYOU to

for being part of our DT and I'm sure we will See more of their beautiful creations around
blog land...
good luck girls!!!


Now, a big thankyou to everyone who joined us in our last
challenge "Green & gold/yellow"

our winners are....


Congrats !!!
9. Rebekah

and for using a faerie on their creation....

Woohooooo
3. Melanie


And our Top 3 are

{1} 13. Mary Lou

{2} 5. xtglx

{3} 4. Linxx





Righto on to the new challenge, and it is coming up to that special time of the
year for all love bugs, so the challenge this time is

"Be my Valentine"

Let us see some Looooove!!


Now on to my card and i have used Ally & Beeble. I have coloured them
with copics, and added a touch of stickles (as you do!! lol)
I have used a wonderful paper from The Designer Extreme CD, available from
Bearly Mine Designs. I also used my new Magnolia
Flag/banner die! oh i soooo love it.

Well thank you for dropping by, I cant wait to see what you come up with.
Have a great Day
Hugs
Tracey
xx

**************
Card Recipe
Image - Emerald Faerie Garden "Ally & Beeble"
Paper - Bearly Mine Designs "I Love You Red Script" Designer Extreme CD I
Dies - Magnolia Banner, Marianne Creatables Swirl.
Fiskars border punch, flowers, ribbon & Letters from stash

******************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...