Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Sharing






Just thought i would share these. These are some cards i have made for ScrapAwhile. I have used the Docrafts Confetti range Flourish with a bling pearls, green tara flowers, some ribbon & dies from my stash. I used a Penny Black wedding stamp i had, and just coloured it in.



This is a Docrafts frame i have decorated for ScrapAwhile. I sponged some paints on the frame. Then I have used Docrafts Butterfly Medley stamps, and created a paper tole effect, using Scrapdots to achieve several different levels of the flowers. I actually coloured these using LuminArte' H20's. Added a bit of bling and organza ribbon, and ta daaa. Finished!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW. How awesome is that wedding card Tracey. It is beautiful. Love the frame as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...