Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

3rd November - Lets Scrap Challenge

Here is this weeks' sketch created by Cheri at Let's Scrap! Another fantastic one to get the old Mojo going!! So head over and join in the fun!

Here is my take on the sketch. This is my best friend Judy and I, at the last S.W.I.G., and all our stuff, to pack into my little car. No-one believed that it would fit! BUT IT DID!!



I have used Basic Grey "Wisteria" papers and stickers, and some lovely "Green Tara" flowers, that Judy gave me for my birthday.
You know she is going to kill me when she sees that i have put this on my blog!!! Hey Judy, how you going??? lol

We would like to thank Stash to Treasure for being this weeks sponsor, so.....

How about winning some prizes????



HERE IS A LITTLE ABOUT THEM:

Stash to Treasure offers monthly classes taught by industry-leading teachers, jam packed with videos, tutorials and much more. For just $5 per month, you get some of the best classes available on the web!

Each class is accompanied by a kit, and you get to choose to order the class kit, or work through the class using your own stash. YOU are in control of your pace and your final projects. Stash to Treasure can be found at www.stash-to-treasure.net.

Check out this SWEET RAK they are giving away to one random winner:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...