Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st November Challenge

Hey everyone, we have a new challenge over at ScrapAwhile. The idea is to pick a layout from the gallery and case it. So head on over and join in, there are some lovely layouts to pick from, and add your touch to them.

I went and picked a layout created by the very clever Chloe




This is Bec's year nine photo. I used my latest Swirlydoos kit "Irresistable". The Creative Imaginations paper in it seemed perfect for this photo. I added a "Maya Road" library card to it. I got to use my Tim Holtz mask as well! and of course it wouldn't be complete without some Prima bling and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...