Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exciting News


Woohoo, I have just been selected to be on the Bearly Mine Design Team!
I cant wait to get started. A big thank you to Donna for giving me this chance,
and i will work hard to keep up to the standard of the other girls on the Team!
Wooooohooooo!!!


Please come and join in the fantastic challenges that we have running. There are
some great prizes up for grabs.
Visit the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog for details of the current challenge!

Hugs Tracey


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tracey, I'm sure you'll make big things and you'll be a great DT member!!

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tracey!
    You have the cutest blog!
    I love the fairy background...just precious and adorable!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the kind comment. Congrats on the DT spot with Barely Mine. So glad you left me a comment so I could join here and see more of your fab creations. Love the blog design! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracey you will love being on the Bearly Mine Team.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tracey.....you will love it....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tracey...I will be back to see your lovely creations...you will do fine with your new DT spot!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news Hun- a big CONGRATZ to you & I know everyone will love your cards!!!

    Hugz, debz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...