Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Emerald Faerie Challenge - Use a Charm


Hey Everyone
We have another challenge up and running.
This week it is
"Use a Charm"

The girls have made some fantastic creations
to help insire you!!
Dont forget to head over and see what they have made
for you!

Okies, now for my card, I have used the always adorable "Ashee"
and i have placed him on a Christmas Ornament.
I love these papers from the Christmas Wishes set, available
from Bearly Mine Designs.
I decided to colour Ashee in blue and brown, and these 
papers were just perfect.
I added some stickles to the stripes and it gives an awesome look!
I used a Magnolia die to create the large flowers. I did
actually cut out 2 of the larger flowers, and it looked awesome, but
maybe a bit too much with the bauble. (but saving that idea for another card!! lol)
Now the charm is a small snail charm. I do admit to wanting to you a christmas
one, but i didnt have any. I am on the lookout always for charms, sing out if
you find good supplies!! lol
  
Anyway I thank you all for dropping by, 
I hope you all have a great day
Hugs to you
Tracey
xxxxx
**********************
Card Recipe
Image - Ashee - Emerald Faerie Collection
Papers - Christmas Wishes - Bearly Mine Design
Copics - B21,B24, B26, E42,E43,E44,E47, E000,E00, R20
     Dies - Magnolia - vintage lace flower, heart swirl die
lace, ribbon, brad & flowers - stash
*****************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenge  

2 comments:

  1. put the idea Ashee on a Christmas ball / lie I find very beautiful. I'll remember me ... so now the time has been going backwards in a team of EmeraldFaerie .. I think it's a shame ... feel me, despite the "no speak English" very well with you!
    I'd like to have said.
    greetings and hugs Barbara♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo & the bauble genius idea!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...