Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bearly Mine Challenge #57 - Anything Goes

 Hello Peoples!!!

Yeah time for another Challenge at Bearly Mine.

First off thankyou to all who entered our last challenge with
our lucky random winner being....


and our top 3 going to ....


And now for this week's challenge......everyone's favorite challenge

and
Our new sponsor Marianne Designs 
is offering the winner 
  

 Wow hows that for a prize!!

Ok now for my card.  
I found this paper on the Designer Extreme CDII
Gosh those CD's are awesome! Everytime I go looking I keep finding
more and more papers I love and just want to use!!!
Righto, I have matched it with Kraft card, which looks great (in my opinion!! lol)
I have coloured tilda using copics.
Orange is not a colour I tend to lean towards using,
but I do love how she turned out!
I have used some lovely lace(but i just cant remember where i got it from)
Then i have added some flowers and a lovely vintage brad.

Any way I thank you all for dropping by.
Dont forget to head over to the Challenge blog and
see the wonderful creations the other Girls have 
created to inspire you.

Have a great Day
Hugs
Tracey
xxx
**********************
Card Recipe
Image - Tilda with Bear - Magnolia
Dies - decorative corner - Cheery Lynn, Oval & Scalloped Oval - Spellbinders
Leaf - Marianne Creatables
Flowers, lace,bling & brads - Stash
Liquid Pearls
***************
I would like to enter my card in the following Challenges
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tracey that is stunning, I love the lace and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and gorgeous colour's and the lace is beautiful
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, really love it! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Tracey, a great combo of colors, the orangy peach paper goes so well with the Kraft. Great coloring, fabulous lace and love the corner too.
    huggies
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...