We have had a number of Design Team members leave and thought we need 3-4 more Design Team members.
We are a friendly bunch and talk via a closed Blogger Admin Blog and a Facebook page. It is not a requirement to be part of the Design Team to be on Facebook but if you want a speedy reply to a question or like a daily natter that’s the place to be!!!
What are the commitments for the Design Team?
- Bearly Mine Designs has a monthly challenge so you need to make a card/creation for that using Bearly Mine Designs digital papers. The challenge starts on the 1st of the month. Your card/creation needs to be posted onto the closed Admin Blog at least 2-3 days before the start of the challenge so that the Design Team Leader can get the challenge post ready. Your card/creation needs to go "live" on your own blog on 1st of the month
- There is also a rota so that every two days an inspiration card goes on the blog and you will be required to make a card for that. For this card you can make whatever you want as long as you use Bearly Mine digital papers. You will be required to do your own post and schedule it to go “live” on the Bearly Mine Design Challenge Blog on your day each month along with it going "live" on your own blog on the same day
- This means that you are required to make two cards per month as part of the Design Team
- In respect of the Challenge Blog there is a rota for comments. You will be allocated two numbers and you will need to comment on all cards/creations with those numbers. Commenting is a very important part of the Design Team as it gives everyone that enters a boost to see that their card/creation has been looked at
- Random.org picks the main winner of the challenge but the Design Team pick their Top 3. You will need to put your Top 3 into the Admin Blog in a timely fashion so that the results can be counted and entered into the post going “live” for the next challenge on the 1st of the month
- If there are any Bearly Mine Designs new sets to be released/ sales/special offers you will need to promote these on your blog and Facebook page (if you have one).
What will you get in return for being part of the Bearly Mine Design Team?
- You will get to work with some stunning papers designed by Donna at Bearly Mine Designs
- You will get to pick 4 sets initially to use and you can pick these from the Bearly Mine Designs Shop and just let us know which ones you want. We do this as everyone has different styles of cards/creations so we leave it to you to decide which papers would work best for you/what you would get most use out of
- Whilst you are on the Design Team you will automatically receive any new digital paper sets that come out from Bearly Mine Designs
- You will be part of a wonderful and friendly Design Team that is here for each other.
After reading the above would you like be a new member of the Bearly Mine Designs Design Team?
The Design Team call will be open for two weeks from Saturday 10 May 2014 and ending on Friday 23 May 2014.
If the answer is “YES” please click here to get all the Details