Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bearly Mine Designs - March Challenge



Hello Everyone.
Yes it is time again, for another wonderful challenge
at Bearly Mine Challenges.
Thanks to all who entered our last challenge.

This months Challenge is 

"One For The Girls"

This months sponsors are 
Marianne Designs and
Bearly Mine Designs

So onto my Card. I have used Summer Flower Tilda  and coloured her
with Copics. Papers used are from "Floral Breeze" , "Plain & Simple"
and I used one of the many freebies Donna has there on offer.
I used the sewing machine and stitched around all the edges,(and
because i did that, i thought i had better mend hubbys shirt...lol)
Flowers are a mixture of I Am Roses, Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia.
Lace, ribbon and bling are from my stash.
Dies used are Marianne Designs leaf, Memory Box Butterfly delights,
Cherry Lynn Doily, Spellbinders circles.

Well Thanks for dropping by
dont forget to check out the other awesome creations the
other DT have made to inspire you.
Have a great Day
Hugs
Tracey

***************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Your summer flower tilda looks so sweet. Love the soft colours and lush flowers!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Card! WOW! your Tilda is STUNNING! She is just Totally Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...