Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bearly Mine Designs Inspirational Post



Hi There Everyone.
My turn to give your Mojo a little bit of Inspiration today for 
Bearly Mine Challenges

Today I have used papers from the "Floral Breeze" Collection


These papers are so lovely and soft, these are definitely one of my
favourite sets...
If you are new to digital papers, I use Word to position and size my papers,
then print them on Kodak Matte Photo Paper.
I have coloured my Magnolia Tilda with copics 
to match the papers. 
Well I hope this helps you a bit with motivation.

  All these fabulous Paper Collections
can be purchased from Here



Thanks for dropping by

Hugs
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Love your Maggies you are doing at the moment! Such Gorgeous Soft Colours topped with Stunning Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation as always Tracey, very pretty big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...