Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Emerald Faerie Challenge #40

Well Better late than Never.
Sorry Everyone for the Delay.

But here it is, my card for the Latest Challenge
over at the Emerald Faeries.
Thanks to all who entered our last challenge,
with our Random winner going to ..

and our Top 3 are

#26 Julie J
 #103 Rebecca



Congratulations Everyone.

Okay, now on to our New Challenge...

"Love"

So let's see a bit of mushy stuff hey!! rofl

Now my card I have used Ally & Beeble (yes sooo sweet..lol)
and i have coloured them with Copics. Now i wanted to keep it 
a bit soft so I added just the touch of colour to match
the gorgeous paper from the Bearly Mine Designs set, "Floral Breeze" 
I love these papers, with all the bits on them,
they are a real work of art, and so wonderful to use.
I used the Cheery Lynn Heart to Heart doily die.
Added some flowers and bling from my stash!
A fairly simple card really.
Anyway thanks for dropping by
I look forward to checking out your projects
Hugs to You
Tracey
xxxx      
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...