Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Circles

Well i do not know where my head was at!
Sorry Everyone,
The new Challenge was up for The Paper Shelter, and my post didnt work???
Anyway
our winner for the previous week was
Here are your random numbers:
58
Timestamp: 2012-08-07 21:42:58 UTC

Congratulations Jac!



We have as usual our gift voucher up worth $20 up for grabs if you play with a Paper Shelter image. Using a different brand will give you the chance of winning three digis of your own choice. Pretty good too, right?

This weeks challenge is Circles.
There is still time to get involved.
For my card i have used the image " A. Mucha Influence - Winter"
 and coloured her with copics. I then cut her out using a spellbinders circle
and mounted her on a scalloped circle.
I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create 
the background. Then i matched it with a paper from Bearly Mine Designs. 
Well thanks for dropping by
again sorry for the delay
Hugs
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...