Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Delightful Challenges - St Patricks Day


Howdy!
Well the weeks seem to be rolling along!
So it is time for another wonderful Challenge over at
Delightful Challenges.
First though, thanks to all who entered our Spring Colours Challenge
and the winners are

First choice and Guest Dt goes to

#96 Sandy's Stamping Scene

And the other top 2 go to ....

#80 Ellie
#126 Karen C

Congratulations Ladies!

So now onto our latest Challenge...

we want to see your

"St Patrick's Day Projects"


We have a wonderful NEW Sponsor this week
Scrapyland is offering a $20 Store Certificate

Ok peoples, I cant wait to see what you all come up with
Dont forget to head over to the Challenge blog
and check out the wonderful creations the other DT have made for you.

Now on to my Card. I have used Shamrock Pat, and because I
am still to get some greens in my copics, I opted for the Coloured Image.
The main paper is a "Soon to be released" paper from
our own Emerald Faerie Garden(mmmm i love the pink & green).
The other is a scrap i think from cosmo cricket.
I have used the Magnolia Swirl die, and some flowers & ribbon from my stash.
Well, thanks for having a looksee

Have a great Day
Hugs
Tracey
***************
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just love the colour combo its fab, great layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous card
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so bright and springy, I jusy love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tracey:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always such a Goregous card.. Beautifully colored.. Very lovely work!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too cute! I am going to have to make one like this after seeing yours!

    Your DT Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi tracey

    What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. I love the colors, papers, and the happy image!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...