Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Paper Shelter - Last Challenge of the year


Oh my Gosh! I can't believe that this is the last Challenge of the Year!
Time just seems to go so fast!
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas.
Are you ready for a New Year (eeeek! )

Right first off, Thankyou to everyone who entered the last
Challenge "Lace". There were some gorgeous
creations. I just love using lace, and i saw that you did too!!
But, there can be only one winner.. and it is.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
12 
Timestamp: 2011-12-27 22:05:08 UTC

congratulations Linda!

A beautiful card, love the black lace, so very elegant.

Now onto this weeks Challenge and it is

"Tie A Bow"

Yep, that's it. Let's see a tied bow on your creation!


As usually we have the smashing $20 voucher up for grabs if you use a
Paper Shelter image on your creation.
We really would love to see more of using them so we can give away our vouchers.
If you use another brand of image the prize will be three digis of your choice.

So off you go, and I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

************************
Now on to my card. I have used the "Dew Drops" image. I cut her out
and mounted her so she looked like she was tieing my bow! hmmmm
I think i even have the bow on a bit of an angle and it looks like she is pulling it.
I just snipped between her hands so I could place the bow between them.
Hmmmm, not bad if i do say so myself!! rofl
When I saw this challenge, I thought of this stamp straight up, I knew
I wanted to do something like this. I thought her just perfect.
Though, it was tough, Veronica and Pedro have had some
wonderful new Stamps released for December!
The paper is from Bearly Mine and it has snowflakes etc on it.
We dont get a white Christmas here, so this is as close to a white Christmas
i might get!! lol


Well thankyou for dropping by, I hope you
have a wonderful day.
Have a Very Happy and Safe New Year
Hugs
Tracey
xx

See you all next Year! lol

********************
Card Recipe
Stamps - Image - Paper Shelter "Dew Drops", Magnolia tag
Paper - Bearly Mine Designs - Designer Extreme I CD
Die - Cheery Lyn - Fanciful Flourish
flowers, ribbon, stickles etc - my stash
Copics used - E000, E00, R20, B000, B00, B02, R81, R83, R85, R89,
C1, C2, C3, C5, Y06

************************

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Crafting for all Seasons - #17 Fairies
Crafts & Me - #66 Anything Goes
Divas by Design - #17 Merry Christmas
Flutter by Wednesday - #183 Open
Digital Tuesday - #141 Winter wonderland (snowflake paper)
Everybody Art Challenge - #173 Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - #50 - Bingo (centre line down)
Shopping Our Stash - #32 - Tie it up

Link

12 comments:

  1. I love this clever card of yours. It's perfect!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail.....
    i wish you a happy new year.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card!
    Hugs, Ani
    I have a candy on my blog in case you're interested :)
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, like a little gift and I love your cute little fairy. Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Happy New Year
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow and the image "pulling" on it! Really clever!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous ribbon/bow! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracey wow that is stunning I love your colour choice and your fabulous card design. Just wanted also to wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Tracey, I love that ribbon :)
    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really gorgeous, luxurious looking card Tracey! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracey,
    Big WOW. Love the cute image & the fabulous bow. It looks like a wonderful present. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...