Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Maggie Lovers Challenge #2


Well hey there everyone! Well it is the first Monday of the month,
so that means, it is time for another great Challenge over at
The Maggie Lovers

Before I start to ramble on, for those who might not have heard,
Bron, (THE BRON) our wonderful leader, has had the heartbreaking
family tragedy, and we just want to send her all our love.
She will be back on board soon, but until then Bron (B2) is kinda
running and looking after us hooligans - I mean Teamies!
(oops did I say that out loud! lol)

Right!
A big thankyou to everyone who joined in our very first challenge
"Christmas Red/Pink & Brown"

The winners win be announced in a few days.
There were so many wonderful entries we are having a hard time deciding!

Now onto this Months Challenge
and it is.......

"Christmas - Anything but a Card"


So show us your Christmas DooDads! Napkin holders, candles, decorations,
whatever! The list is endless!
We will update you with the list of prizes, at a later date.
So get creating!
I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!


Now, onto my creations!!

I have decorated a coffee bag, and made it into a gift bag, and
I filled it with shortbread! (mmmmm what an excuse to buy some shortbread!!) lol
What i have done is decorated both sides. This side i have used some of
the new Christmas Papers and "Ed on Christmas Eve".



Here is a close up of Edwin. I have coloured him with copics, using a new set of colours
that i am playing with. I used E40, E41, E43, E45, for his clothes. The apples
i actually used water colour pencils. I was trying for the red/green look...hmmm
I am still working on that look!! lol


Now this is the other side of the bag, and you can see i have stamped the "Christmas Love"
stamp and coloured it in. I then stamped and cut out the small
Magnolia tag and attached it to the flowers. I wanted to keep this side simple
because of the clear opening. I wanted the emphasis to be on seeing the
biscuits. yummmmm!!!


In this photo you can see where I have attached the ribbon to. The coffee bags
come with the part that will fold over and around the bag.
Well I hope this gives you some Christmas Inspiration.

I have also created a gift bottle. I saw these cute little bottles in a cheap shop.
So I added some ribbon, then coloured and cut out "Sparkle Tilda"
There are some little things in the bottle, but i thought
it a wonderful idea just to make something simple have a little bit extra!


"Sparkle Tilda" is coloured with copics. I used on her clothes
B000, B00, B02, B05. Her skin tones are E000, E00, E11, R20

Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations for this
Challenge.

Have fun
Hugs
Tracey
****************************
I am entering these in the following challenges
2 Sisters - #64 Ribbon
The Ribbon Girl - Christmas
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Christmas Tilda
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Christmas
Christmas Inspirations - #36 Bows
Dream Valley - #19 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,this is gorgeous!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges this fortnight. Hope to see you playing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that bag was worth the wait it looks fabulous. The bottle looks so magical Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracey these are two fantastic projects, terrific gift ideas and both Edwin and Tilda look beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracey your card is fabulous and I love your projects they are gorgeous. Your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy,this is gorgeous......i like it....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...