Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hi to everyone crafty out there!!
we have a new Sentiment Release for you today..yay!!!

The Faerie Drop Sentiments


These gorgeous Sentiment Stamps have been designed by 1 of our own Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team lady Anita Marie
are now for sale at


here is my Card I made using the new Faerie Drop Sentiments

These sentiments are fantastic, and i can see so many possibilities with them!!


Be sure to check out what
The Emerald Faeries Garden Design Team have created with this Awesome New Sentiment release ..
and pop on over to the challenge blog as we have a giveaway

*******************************
For my card I have used Kenz & Tilly and coloured them with copics. I have used some of the Magnolia papers from my latest Stamp Club. Gosh i am so loving these papers!! Thanks Bron!!! Of course the Sentiment is from the New Release (der right!! lol) I have used the latest sketch from The Sweet Stop! It seemed to fit perfectly to the papers i had already picked.
Well thanks for looking, make sure you pop by the Challenge blog for the Giveaway, and Grab those sentiments, you wont regret it.
Hugs
Tracey

********************************

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop - Sketch SSS121
Clearly I Stamp - #33Things with Wings


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet image, Tracey! I'm so glad you joined us for CIC #33 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tracy... this is just the sweetest card! I love those cute fairies... and your coloring is fabulous. Lovely colors and embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fairy image is So sweet! I love how your embellishments match that flowers and leaves if the DSP! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You funny!!!!!! reds are posted on my blog under the post you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are we gonna chat now that ning has gone :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image and how you put sparkle on it.

    Thanks for playing "things with wings" with us at www.clearlyinspired.typepad.com
    Hope to see you Friday when challenge #34 is released.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...