Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden First Challenge


It is here! The very first challenge for the
Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge Blog!!
And to make things nice and easy to get the ball rolling, the theme for this challenge is

"Anything Goes"

I have used Ally & Beeble and coloured them with copics. I have used a wonderful paper from the "Spring Blossums" Collection available from Bearly Mine Designs . I have used flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts with the other flowers coming from my stash.

And the prize for our very first challenge......
Your choice of 4 Digi stamps from the Emerald Faerie Collection!

Pick 4 from here!!! Totally Awesome!



So head over to The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge Blog and join in

I look forward to seeing your creation!!
Hugs Tracey

*************************************************************

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Stamp Boutique
- Winged Things
Stamp Something - Things With Wings
Crafty Calendar Challenge - April Showers bring forth May Flowers
Creative Friday - Open Theme
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trace- a beautifully designed card & your colouring is just so pretty!!!!

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Munch, love the paper you chose to go with the image, it's very fitting, and the flowers and lace look fab as does your image.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous, adorable cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful this is, Tracy! Love these colors,they work so beautifully together! Great coloring and that lace looks fantastic too!
    Hugz, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is amazingly beautiful Tracey, and that bit of lace is to die for.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Tracey, love it
    thanks for playing along at the TSB challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Tracey! I definitely know what I will be spending my money on when I get enough saved up...lol!! These stamps are so beautiful!! By the way you thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments! Also you asked me how I got the sparkly thing on my mouse pointer...it's a bit of HTML code I got from a blog tweaking site. I think this is the link for it here:

    http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-add-glitter-effect-mouse-pointer.html

    Enjoy and Big hugz,
    xx Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...