Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Deb's Creations Challenges





Deb J has set the card challenge for this month over at Deb's Creations. Her challenge is distressing. I have made this card for my best friend's Son's engagement. (Hey Leanne, waving!!) I have used a Lili of the Valley image stamped by Deb J, (thanks again Deb!) and coloured with copics. I have used Magnolia paper from Shopbron, some flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, with a bit of Prima bling.
I did start out to do Deb's Blog Challenge to make it the colour of the emerald faeries, hmmmm, leave that to Deb to see if i stayed on track. LOL.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. As usual you've done a terrific job Tracey! These are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...