Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let's Scrap Challenge 2nd March


Another great sketch this week. I love this one. I can see it being used in lots of ways. The design time over at Let's Scrap, have done an awesome job with it. Hop over and check it out.
This week's sponsor is Scrap-Friendzy, a Big thankyou to them.

This week i have used a photo of my wonderful late Great Aunty & Uncle, Tib & Zena! It is a beautiful photo, that i have had for awhile. I have used some yummy papers from Webster's pages. I used glimmer mist on my lace (Thank you Deb) to get it to go wonderfully with the page. And i recycled one of the backing sheets from some Prima flowers. The bling in the bottom right corner is one i have made, using bling, liquid pearls and acetate.

Think i will enter this is Bec's Monthly challenge (fingers crossed they think it meets the criteria), this month Bizzy' Bec Challenge is Chocolate, mint, rasberry & cream.


4 comments:

  1. WOW this is GORGEOUS.......I love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is Stunning,love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at 'Bizzy Bec'c' March colour Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi chicky babe,
    this is a great layout, i love all the detail,
    hugz
    rellz.x..x : o )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...