Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Week, Another Fantastic Sketch

Wow, where does the week go!
Ok head over to "Lets Scrap" for another brilliant challenge, Cheri did a fantastic job of this weeks sketch.


This is my version of this week's sketch. It's of our Five Generations!
I used my Prima for this layout! Love my Prima (I think my friends know that !! lol) , and my Martha Stewart Punch! That I love to use as well.

So head over to "Lets Scrap" and check out the challenge

Our sponsor this week is: A big Thankyou to them!


Here is a little somethng about them:
Paperthreads is an all in one die cut superstore! We Specialize in Electronic Die Cut machines allowing you to take our scrapbooking to all new levels! With our great forum, full of tutorials, tips and tricks, we will soon have you cutting away
and exploring new ways for creativity. Don't forget to check out our Gallery where you will find lots of creative uses for your machines!
www.paperthreads.com
Check out my ramblings on my blog...
www.paperthreadsblog.com

And here is what they are giving away:
A $20 gift certificate for ANY digital die cut designs in the store from our designers
OR for those that don’t have that, we’ll give an 8x8 scrapbook in a box…

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...