Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blue and Brown Challenge


I have made this card using an image the my friend Deb in the UK stamped and sent to me. It is a Lili of the Valley Stamp. I have used some beautiful Stampin Up papers, that i have had for a while. My new Whimsy stamp and die, and a gorgeous button (in the flower) from Sam at the Purple Pumpkin. I have used the sketch from the Wild Orchid Challenge. I have to thank the girls over at Southern Girls Challenge for putting this challenge up, i love blue and brown together.

I am using this card in the following challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge 17 - Sketch
Southern Girls Challenge - Blue and Brown
Lili Of the Valley - Favourite colours

7 comments:

  1. love it Tracey :0)..those SU papers are gorgeous :0)...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Cute! Love these images, they're adorable. This is some of my fav SU paper too! Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls! Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image,such a great card! Thankyou for sharing this with the Southern Girls,have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the image and coloring. Thanks you so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls. I hope to see you again at the next challenge.
    Hugz xxx
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls for our Blue and Chocolate challenge. I have these papers too and have used them heaps.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Thanks for joining us in our color challenge at Southern Girls I hope to see you again.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...